PE Socket Fusion Straight Tee with Asnzs4130
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000PCS Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Straight Tee
- Connection: Socket Fusion
- Shape: Equal Tee
- Head Code: Round
- Pressure Rating: Pn10,Pn16
- Certification: Asnzs 4130
- Color: Black or Customized
- Trademark: XL
- Specification: 20-110mm
- Type: Equal
- Material: PE80 or PE100
- Lateral: 90°Tee
- Technics: Injection Moulding
- Standard: Wmka
- Delivery Detail: 15-20 Days
- Life Span: More Than 50years
- Transport Package: Inside Plastic Bags, Outside Cartons
- Origin: Fuzhou, China(Mainland)
Packaging Details: Inside plastic bag,outside cartons
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 15 days after payment
1. Chemical stability. Polyethylene does not erode to acid, alkali and salt. In addition micro-organism like bacteria or seaweed cannot grow in Polyethylene material.
2. Hygiene. Optimal conditions as pipes for providing portable water are met not only in that purity of contents can be maintained but also the taste of water does not change.
3. Fluidity. PE water pipes smooth inner walls prevent blocking of pipes and minimize loss of water.
4. Flexibility. PE water pipe is convenient to install because curved fittings don not have to be used at bent position and flexibility is maintained at low temperature.
5. Light weight. PE pipes can be easily handled and installed because the weight of PE water pipes is just 1/7 of steel pipes.
6. Perfect connection. Quick and perfect laying of pipes is possible because heat fusion connection is used for PE water pipes.
7. Non-corrosiveness. PE pipes do not corrode by chemicals, electricity, damp ground and salt.
8. Impact endurance. The pipes don not break by outer impact due to the characteristic of the material.
9. Cold endurance. The pipes do not break up to -70 degree.
10. Long life. The pipes can be used for at least 50 years.
1. City and town water supply system
2. Sea bed water supply system
3. Food and chemical industry
4. Replacement of cement pipes and steel pipes
5. Argillaceous silt, mud transportation
6. Garden green pipe networks