Electric Conduit Pipe, PVC Insulating Electric Conduit Pipe, PVC Electric Conduit manufacturer / supplier in China, offering PVC Insulating Electric Conduit Pipe, HDPE Butt Fusion Equal Tee for Water Supply, PE Water Supply Pipe Made in China with Good Price and so on.
|Min. Order:||500 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Meter/Meters Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
|Type:||Thermosetting Plastic Pipe|
"ZhenYun" brand free flame retardant rigid plasticized PVC-U casing and electrical accessories, are widely used in the construction of the concrete, the floor or wall off/ inside the catheter as a wire (underground pipe) may be used as a general wiring duct (possession) and posts and telecommunications by catheter. The product has a strong resistance, corrosion resistance anti-moth-eaten, fire-retardant insulation, such as outstanding performance. They are light weight for construction and easy to cut and easy to bend, also have installation flexibility, the advantages of quick construction.
Compared to traditional steel pipe wiring, our product has the following characteristics:
1. Strong resistance: PVC-U Electrical Series can work under the strong casing pressure, also can be apply to surface or inner concrete without breakdown.
2. Decay, pest control: PVC-U casing electrical series with the acid-resistant properties, plasticizer-free tube.
3. Free-flame: PVC-U casing electrical series with self-extinguishing properties from fire, avoid the fire from spreading.
4. Insulation: High pressure without being breakdown. Effectively avoid leakage, electric shock accident.
5. Construction conveniently: Light weight - only1 / 5 of steel pipe;
Easy bending - tube inserted in a section of pipe spring, you can manually bending at room temperature;
Editing convenience - with a dedicated device-specific cut-off tube, you can easily cut the PVC-U pipe, adhesives and then quickly and easily connected to the required shape.
6. Save investment: Compared with the steel, material costs and installation costs could be cut dramatically.